Monday, March 17, 2008

The hospital visitors!!






Thanks to everyone who came to visit us in the hospital and at my house! My stupid battery is dead on our new camera and I cannot find the charger so unfortunately I didn't get any pix of the Madsen Clan's visit!! But all I can say is Jess is going to have her hands full with all her lil helpers! They all loved the baby- especially her youngest Mayes who is 1! He wanted to hold her the whole time!! IT was cute! But we appreciate everyones help and can't thank you all enough! Our families are seriously the best!! We love them!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yay Em!!! I was so excited to see your post. I knew after giving you a hard time today you would come through. We loved our visit and I wish we could make it more often cuz I would come hold that baby 10 times a day. We have finally went and shopped for the two princesses at your household and can't wait to come bearing gifts!!! I am not to worried about her growing out of anything since she is sooooo tiny! She is beautiful. Ya done good!!! (I soooo sound like I am from Emery County!)