Saturday, July 12, 2008

Memory Game

This was a cute and fun idea from Jessica's blog. Here are the rules:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.

2 comments:

Traci said...

Well the very first memory I have of you is getting the call the night you were born (we had called the neighbors and told them mom had gone in, so they invited us over for dinner...which was nice.) Ang and I cheered when we found out you were a girl! That annoyed Eric. He said, "you would have cheered if it was a boy too."
We taught you lots of stuff, but the funnest was the "why are you so cute?" bit. We would ask you that and then we taught you to say, "because I look like you." Then it became a war...and we would try to get you to say, "because I looks like Traci (Eric, etc." You were probably hating us...but it was fun.

Jessica said...

Em - How did the bra fit by the way? And guess what, although you threw your shoe at Eric, it hit me. You were so young when I first met you and you were absolutely spoiled (has anything changed???) I loved how you taught my 3 year old daughter to "drop it like it'shot," and "shake it like a salt shaker" at the college dorms.

My greatest memories of you are that you are the aunt that will go play woofall (how do you spell) ball and teach chears. We are so lucky to have a young one like you around!!! You have seriously saved my butt thousands of times!