Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Mary Kay Party!!

So I got suckered into a Mary Kay party last night! I invited a bunch of people not really expectin anyone to come and actually had a good turn out! It was really fun hangin out with the girls and gettin prettied up! We had food, fun, and friends what else can we ask for. My girls Jordan and Sandy showed up from down south and hung out for a while. It was so fun I miss hangin out with those two! My gals Katie and her lil Ricki came too! It was great to see how much her lil one has grown and hold her! Sad that we only live like 20 minutes apart and still only see eachother once in a long while. I love ya Kate! Then Jill came! She is so fun and a constant laugh! She sure kept us all laughin! Thanks Jill! Lastly my BFF's Angie and Mom came and brought great food! Thank you for everyone who came, it was a blast! We will have to do a girls night again- minus the lame Mary Kay lecture! I love and miss you all!

2 comments:

The Alspach's said...

You guys looked like you had a little to much fun with that makeup Jk! I just set my blog to private so email me your email address at jsilver5@slcc.edu and I can send you an invite!

Charlie and Cassie said...

How is school going?? Im sure you are super super busy but I just wanted to check in and see how things were going. How is your class? How many students' do you have? Let me know if there is anything else that you need help with, I'd love to help. (even if it's ideas on curriculum!!) Love ya girl, good luck.