Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Mrs. Summers' Fourth Grade Class!!

For all of you that haven't heard the news yet- Yes I am a fourth grade teacher!! Wow huh! This is some of the pix I took before school started. It has already changed alot on here! I survived the first week only crying a few times in the privacy of my own home! They can't see weakness or they thrive on it! But I am loving it although it is much harder than I ever imagined! Kids are great they can make me feel so good or horrible! But so far so good! Wish me luck on week 2. So far so good! So if you all are feeling like I am ignoring you- I am sorry! I am a working girl now and time is precious my friends!!

">

7 comments:

brittany schley said...

Wow! Good luck. I'm sure you are such a fun teacher. I hope your school year goes great.

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

Did you fall off the face of the freakin earth or something? haha, im kiddin em. Sounds like school is going well...how is teaching?

Unknown said...

Looks like you're keeping busy! I couldn't imagine two kids and teaching school. Tell Tyler hi for me, and also, could you give me Michelle's email address? You can email me at alicia.a.farmer@gmail.com or just write on our blog.

Charlie and Cassie said...

EM:
Hang in there, If you keep consistant they will start to listen and obey. I need to call and tell you some motivators that I do that at least help them to somewhat be respectful!! Ill call you and let you know some others things that might help. Is everything else about teaching going ok?? Its really hard when the students are disrespectful though, it makes it hard to be motivated!! Youre amazing, hang in there and keep pushing, it will get better I promise!!

Mrs. Mysti Hedquist said...

Yeah! I'm so jealous that you are teaching and I'm not yet! Good luck with everything!

Heidi said...

What up Teach!! I'm still in shock that your teaching. Sure missed you on Thursday. We only had four players and we took them to five! Sadly loosing the fifth. Anyhoo. . Hope things are going good!

MY LITTLE DANTIES said...

yeah for the new job!!! oh yeah remember 4th graders smell fear! your girls are so dang cute by the way!!!! love ya